Rhinestones St. Benedict Medal Necklace Flat Gold Plated Chain - San Benito Necklace - Medalla San Benito
Rhinestones St. Benedict Medal
Beautiful and strong gold plated flat chain, with a silver plated St. Benedict silhouette, with a soldered strand of rhinestones crystals around the medal. The rest of this Medal is 24k gold plated. The Medal is PLAIN on the back side (It doesn't have the St. Benedict cross in the back).
A beautiful eye-catching everyday necklace that goes with anything, This necklace is designed to be worn all day.
Necklace length: 17.2" inches / 43.68 cm
Gold and Silver Plated Medal
St. Benedict Medal pendant diameter: 1.4" inches / 3.55 cm
* gold plated flat chain.
* gold plated findings
* gold plated clasp
The Medal Wards Against
1. To destroy witchcraft and all other diabolical and haunting influences;
2. To impart protection to persons tempted, deluded, or tormented by evil spirits;
3. To obtain the conversion of sinners into the Catholic Church, especially when they are in danger of death;
4. To serve as an armor against temptation;
5. To destroy the effects of poison;
6. To secure a timely and healthy birth for children;
7. To afford protection against storms and lightning;
8. To serve as an efficacious remedy for bodily afflictions and a means of protection against contagious diseases.
Thank you for visiting our shop.
I will be glad to make you happy with a little handmade goodness into your life.