I want to share some care and clean tips to help you mantain the stunning appeal of your fine jewelry pieces for a long time.These tips apply to all types of pieces: earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets and more!
In order to prevent tarnish and keep it shiny for a long time, it is important that you don’t wear it while washing / bathing / showering.
Also do not spray perfume on it, and avoit contact with soap /creams. Please note that sweat, cream, perfume can cause gold /silver plating to tarnish.
I also recommend don’t wear jewelry while sleeping.
Keep your accesory away from the following as much as possible:
- Water, lotion, perfume, or oder harsh chemicals.
- Neverwear your accessories in the pool or ocean.
- When not wearing, keep in a jewelry box or pouch.
- Do not use soap/water or jewelry cleaner to clean your beads.
- I recommend that you wipe softly with a dry cloth.