Minimalist jewelry is characterized by being simple and elegant. They are pieces in which fine lines and simple geometric shapes predominate that can be worn at any time: circles, triangles, hearts, stars, moon, sun, infinity symbol, and more.
These accessories reduce their lines to a minimum expression, remaining as fine touches of color on the skin of the neckline, the wrist, the fingers or the earlobes.
Minimalist fashion is especially popular in hot seasons, such as summer or spring, although they can be worn at all times of the year. The reason is that when it's hot we just have to go less recharged to go freer of parts that can make us hot and overwhelm us.
Some characteristics of minimalist jewelry for you to take into account:
- They are very versatile and can be worn in day-to-day looks and in more special moments.
- With them you can highlight your own personal style.
- Several minimalist jewels can be worn at the same time and they are not overloaded.
- They are pieces that weigh little, easy to wear and will make you feel very comfortable.
- The predominant colors are copper, silver or gold.
- They provide a youthful and elegant touch, while being simple, dainty and attractive.
Minimalist jewelry, in addition to being fashionable, are accessories that, due to their simplicity, can become basic timeless pieces!